Keep up to date with all our events
Friday 20 May at 10.30 am in the Kiosk
Dr Terry Heiler, PhD Ag. Eng. will talk about the implications of international water issues for NZ water resource management in the future.
Our next free guided walks at Mona Vale are:
- Saturday 21 May at 1.30 pm
- Saturday 25 June at 1.30 pm
- Saturday 23 July at 1.30 pm
- Saturday 27 Aug at 1.30 pm
- Saturday 10 Sept at 1.30 pm
- Saturday 24 Sept at 1.30 pm
Our Plant Stall is OPEN. Check out the plants in our stall near the Kiosk. Most plants $5 (top shelf), shrubs and trees $7 (lower shelf). Pay by cash in the box or eftpos at the Kiosk.
From October to April, join our daily guided walk in the Botanic Gardens.
To arrange a group booking at any time, contact us at email@example.com.